Handsewn construction meets slip-resistant traction in Sebago Men’s Docksides Boat Shoes
This Sebago boat shoe is the style that started it all! Genuine handsewn moccasin construction wraps the foot in a single piece of leather, creating a customized fit that adjusts to your foot over time. The non-marking, slip-resistant rubber outsole offers great traction on almost any surface.
Click here to view Sebago® Docksides® Boat Sole.
Features & Benefits of Sebago Men’s Docksides Boat Shoes:
- Genuine, handsewn moccasin construction offers a fit that adjusts to the shape of your foot.
- Functional rawhide laces and non-corrosive brass eyelets give the shoe a classic look and allow you to adjust the fit.
- Non-marking rubber outsole resists slips to help keep you steady.
Other Important Information About Sebago Men’s Docksides
- Material Content: leather upper and sockliner, tuck board insole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
Sebago represents authentic products and timeless designs. The dedication to the genuine mocassin construction of Docksides hasn't changed since they were first crafted decades ago. Today, Sebago continues to celebrate its nautical, New England heritage while introducing new designs.