Sebago Men’s Denton Slip-On Shoes — a classic handsewn moccasin with sure-footed traction
Crafted with a premium, full-grain leather upper and lining, this driving moc surrounds your foot with softness and breathable comfort. It’s made with handsewn moccasin construction that results in a flexible feel. The steel shank adds support, while the latex foam footbed provides cushioning and shock absorption. This slip-on style is finished off with a traction rubber outsole for non-slip grip.
Features & Benefits of Sebago Men’s Denton Slip-On Shoes:
- Fully cushioned latex foam footbed absorbs shock, helping reduce foot fatigue.
- Non-slip rubber outsole provides sure-footed traction.
- Steel shank supports the arch.
- Handsewn moccasin construction gives the shoe a flexible feel.
Other Important Information About Sebago Men’s Denton Slip-On Shoes:
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, upper lining and sockliner, latex foam footbed, steel shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
Sebago represents authentic products and timeless designs. The dedication to the genuine mocassin construction of Docksides hasn't changed since they were first crafted decades ago. Today, Sebago continues to celebrate its nautical, New England heritage while introducing new designs.