Sebago Men’s Crest Vent Boat Shoes pack plenty of water-friendly features into a casual style you’ll want to wear anywhere!
Set a course for comfort in this versatile boat shoe! Sebago Blue Wave technology is designed to absorb shock and vibrations caused by boat engines, helping reduce foot fatigue. Plus, an energy return pad in the heel adds extra cushioning and stability. A 360-degree lacing system ensures a customized fit to hold the foot in place, while the rubber outsole provides slip-resistant traction for a confident stride. The waterproof leather or synthetic upper is designed with vented mesh panels and water-repelling mesh lining to keep your feet dry on and off the boat.
Features & Benefits of Sebago Men’s Crest Vent Boat Shoes:
- Sebago-Blue Wave comfort technology absorbs vibrations with a combination of anti-fatigue and collapsible chambers under the heel and forefoot.
- Triwater Sport Sole™ is designed to channel water away from the outsole for slip-resistant grip.
- Energy return pad cradles the heel, absorbing shock and stabilizing your foot.
- Cushioned EVA midsole offers added shock absorption.
- Marine Guard reinforced toe and heel provide protection against abrasion for serious durability.
Other Important Information About Sebago Men’s Crest Vent Boat Shoes:
- Material Content: waterproof leather or synthetic upper, mesh upper lining, EVA insole and midsole, nylon shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.