Find the stability of a boat shoe with a bounty of comfort features in Sebago® Men's Clovehitch II Slip-Ons!
Quality materials, a nubuck and full-grain leather upper, fine detailing and hand-sewn craftsmanship make this classic the go-to choice for function, fit and comfort. Keep feet stable with a slip-resistant, non-marking rubber outsole. Flexible Stroebel construction (upper is stitched to the outsole) and a functional pull-through lacing system that adjusts through the heel provide a precise fit.
Click here to view the Drilex Hydrofil mesh panels.
Click here to view Sebago® Clovehitch II Boat Sole.
Click here to view Sebago® Removable Insole System.
Features & Benefits of Sebago Men's Clovehitch II Slip-Ons:
- Non-marking rubber outsole provides slip-resistant traction.
- Stroebel construction gives the shoe flexibility.
- Pull-through lacing system easily adjusts for a perfect fit.
- Breathable Drilex® Hydrofil® mesh panels ensure a cool and comfortable environment.
- Removable footbed allows you to further customize the fit.
Other Important Information About Sebago Men's Clovehitch II Slip-Ons:
- Material Content: leather upper, mesh upper lining, EVA insole and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
Sebago represents authentic products and timeless designs. The dedication to the genuine mocassin construction of Docksides hasn't changed since they were first crafted decades ago. Today, Sebago continues to celebrate its nautical, New England heritage while introducing new designs.