Find the stability of a boat shoe with a bounty of comfort features in Sebago® Men's Clovehitch II Slip-Ons!
Quality materials, a nubuck and full-grain leather upper, fine detailing and hand-sewn craftsmanship make this classic the go-to choice for function, fit and comfort. Keep feet stable with a slip-resistant, non-marking rubber outsole. Flexible Stroebel construction (upper is stitched to the outsole) and a functional pull-through lacing system that adjusts through the heel provide a precise fit.
Click here to view the Drilex Hydrofil mesh panels.
Click here to view Sebago® Clovehitch II Boat Sole.
Click here to view Sebago® Removable Insole System.
Features & Benefits of Sebago Men's Clovehitch II Slip-Ons:
- Non-marking rubber outsole provides slip-resistant traction.
- Stroebel construction gives the shoe flexibility.
- Pull-through lacing system easily adjusts for a perfect fit.
- Breathable Drilex® Hydrofil® mesh panels ensure a cool and comfortable environment.
- Removable footbed allows you to further customize the fit.
Other Important Information About Sebago Men's Clovehitch II Slip-Ons:
- Material Content: leather upper, mesh upper lining, EVA insole and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.