Sebago Men’s Carrick Three-Eye Boat Shoes bring cushioned comfort on deck
This premium, full-grain leather boat shoe looks and feels great on land or sea! Three-eye lacing allows you to customize the fit. Comfort is abound thanks to the full-length, molded footbed that gives plenty of cushioning and support. Lightweight, flexible Strobel stitched and cement construction lets the shoe bend with your foot for an easier walk. The rubber outsole helps keep your steps confident, even on wet decks.
Features & Benefits of Sebago Men’s Carrick Three-Eye Boat Shoes:
- Premium full-grain leather upper with functional three-eye lacing offers a comfortable fit.
- Strobel stitched and cement construction offers flexibility and lightweight comfort.
- Full-length, molded footbed cushions and supports your foot.
- Rubber outsole offers traction and durability.
Other Important Information About Sebago Men’s Carrick Three-Eye Boat Shoes:
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, synthetic upper lining and sockliner, foam footbed rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
Sebago represents authentic products and timeless designs. The dedication to the genuine mocassin construction of Docksides hasn't changed since they were first crafted decades ago. Today, Sebago continues to celebrate its nautical, New England heritage while introducing new designs.