Sebago Men’s Back Bay Moc Loafers enhance versatile, classic style with a flexible feel
Make this classic moc toe loafer a go-to favorite in your wardrobe! Not only does the premium, full-grain leather upper look great with moccasin stitching, it also feels flexible, thanks to handsewn Strobel construction. Inside, the anatomical, Sebago S.E.A. System™ insole offers cushioning and support, or it can be replaced with your own orthotic for customized comfort. You can count on sure-footed grip with the non-slip rubber outsole. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Sebago Men’s Back Bay Moc Loafers:
- Energy return heel pad returns the energy of each step to help reduce foot and leg fatigue.
- Sebago S.E.A. System removable, full-length, anatomical insole provides cushioning and support, and it can be removed to accommodate orthotics.
- Sebago Back Bay mom-marking outsole offers non-slip traction for a confident stride.
- EVA pods in the heel and forefoot adds extra cushioning for all-day comfort.
- Strobel moccasin construction gives the shoe durability and a flexible feel.
Other Important Information About Sebago Men’s Back Bay Moc Loafers:
- Material Content: full-grain leather or suede upper, foam insole, nylon shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Leather: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth. Suede: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.