Sebago Men’s Back Bay Classic Loafers — a timeless look enhanced with a flexible feel
Treat your feet to a classic loafer that will never go out of style! Not only does the premium, full-grain leather upper look great with moccasin stitching, it also feels flexible, thanks to handsewn Strobel construction. Inside, the anatomical, Sebago S.E.A. System™ insole offers cushioning and support, or it can be replaced with your own orthotic for customized comfort. You can count on sure-footed grip with the non-slip rubber outsole. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Sebago Men’s Back Bay Classic Loafers:
- Energy return heel pad returns the energy of each step to help reduce foot and leg fatigue.
- Sebago S.E.A. System removable, full-length, anatomical insole provides cushioning and support, and it can be removed to accommodate orthotics.
- Sebago Back Bay non-marking outsole offers non-slip traction for a confident stride.
- EVA pods in the heel and forefoot adds extra cushioning for all-day comfort.
- Strobel moccasin construction gives the shoe durability and a flexible feel.
Other Important Information About Sebago Men’s Back Bay Classic Loafers:
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, foam insole, nylon shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
Sebago represents authentic products and timeless designs. The dedication to the genuine mocassin construction of Docksides hasn't changed since they were first crafted decades ago. Today, Sebago continues to celebrate its nautical, New England heritage while introducing new designs.