Move naturally in Saucony Women’s Virrata 2 Running Shoes with a lightweight feel, flexibility and cushioning
This walking or running shoe may feel as light as a feather, but it’s full of comfort. You’ll move naturally with the 0mm offset, which means your heel is positioned at the same height of your forefoot for a barefoot feel. The removable, lightweight EVA+™ insole offers 18mm of cushioning from heel to toe, while the carbon rubber outsole provides excellent traction and long-wearing durability. The FlexFilm™ nylon mesh upper makes the shoe incredibly lightweight for a seamless, flexible feel. Plus, it’s breathable and quick-drying. Orthotic-Friendly. Recommended for normal arch foot types.
Features & Benefits of Saucony Women’s Virrata 2 Running Shoes:
- Removable EVA+ insole absorbs shock and cushions from heel to toe.
- Lightweight FlexFilm gives the upper a seamless, flexible feel.
- ComfortLite Sockliner™, made of molded EVA, is contoured to cradle the heel and arch, while helping reduce pressure at the forefoot.
- XT-900™ carbon rubber outsole provides traction and long-wearing durability.
Other Important Information About Saucony Women’s Virrata 2 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: nylon mesh upper and upper lining, EVA sockliner, insole and midsole, thermoplastic urethane shank, blown / carbon rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.