Step out with plenty of stability and cushioned comfort in Saucony Women’s Stabil CS3 Running Shoes
Walkers and runners who overpronate can rejoice! This motion control running shoe offers the stability you need to help keep your foot from rolling inward too much. The Sauc-Fit™ design on the nylon mesh upper works with Support Frame™ heel technology, providing much-needed support and stability. Plus, you’ll appreciate the cushioning of PowerGrid™ technology with PowerFoam™ that absorbs the shock of each step you take. Orthotic-Friendly. Recommended for normal arch foot types.
Features & Benefits of Saucony Women’s Stabil CS3 Running Shoes:
- PowerGrid technology with PowerFoam helps center the foot, absorb impact and distribute pressure for a smooth, comfortable stride.
- Sauc-Fit design helps “lock” the midfoot and heel in place, offering support and a great fit.
- ComfortLite molded sockliner is contoured to cradle the heel, support the arch and help reduce pressure in the forefoot.
- Support Frame, a molded support on the back of the heel, helps stabilize the heel.
- IBR+ blown rubber compound in the outsole is lighter and delivers more cushioning than standard blown rubber.
Other Important Information About Saucony Women’s Stabil CS3 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: nylon mesh upper and upper lining, EVA sockliner, insole and midsole, thermoplastic polyurethane shank, blown rubber / carbon rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
The Saucony motto is, “Find your strong.” Every pair of high-performance running shoes is tested for quality and durability for the optimal experience on the road, track or trail.