Brighten up and be seen with all-around reflectivity in Saucony Women’s Ride 6 ViZiGLO Running Shoes
Stay highly visible during your next run or walk in lace-up running shoe. The ViZiGLO technology provides 360-degree reflectivity so you stand out, even during low-light hours. The breathable nylon mesh upper is lightweight and flexible, thanks to the thin FlexFilm™ technology that reduces layers. PowerGrid™ technology with PowerFoam™ in the heel helps to center the foot, absorb impact and distribute pressure for a more comfortable stride. Feel even more comfort in every step on the removable, cushionedEVA+™ insole with a ComfortLite™ sockliner that supports the heel and arch. Orthotic-Friendly. Recommended for normal arches.
Features & Benefits of Saucony Women’s Ride 6 ViZiGLO Running Shoes:
- ViZiGLO features 360-degree reflectivity for increased visibility as you walk or run.
- Lightweight FlexFilm gives the breathable nylon mesh upper a seamless, flexible feel.
- PowerGrid technology with PowerFoam in the heel offers stability and shock absorption, while distributing pressure for a smooth, comfortable stride.
- ComfortLite molded sockliner is contoured to cradle the heel, support the arch and help reduce pressure in the forefoot.
- Removable EVA+ insole absorbs shock and cushions from heel to toe.
Other Important Information About Saucony Women’s Ride 6 ViZiGLO Running Shoes:
- Material Content: nylon mesh upper and upper lining, EVA sockliner, insole and midsole, thermoplastic urethane shank, blown rubber / carbon rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
The Saucony motto is, “Find your strong.” Every pair of high-performance running shoes is tested for quality and durability for the optimal experience on the road, track or trail.