Saucony Women’s ProGrid Stabil CS Running Shoes — serious stability and cushioning for severe overpronation
This running shoe maximizes stability for overpronation (foot rolling excessively inward), while maintaining optimal flexibility. Heel ProGrid™ cushioning technology absorbs impact and dissipates shock, setting the foot up for a smooth transition from heel to toe. SRC Impact zone gives extra forefoot cushioning and encourages an easier toe-off. Durable carbon rubber in the heel combines with lightweight blown rubber in the forefoot of the outsole to offer a smart combination of traction, durability and flexiblity. The breathable mesh upper circulates air through the shoe, so your foot stays cool.
Click here to view ProGrid heel.
Click here to view rubber outsole.
Features & Benefits of Saucony Women’s ProGrid Stabil CS Running Shoes:
- Dual-density SSL EVA blended midsole maximizes rebound and durability while minimizing weight.
- Midfoot Arch Lock® provides a snug fit around the midfoot.
- XT-900™ carbon rubber in the heel of the outsole provides exceptional traction without sacrificing durability.
- Lightweight blown rubber in the forefoot of the outsole flexes with your step, helping relieve foot fatigue.
- Antimicrobial Comfortride sockliner offers breathability and fights odor and bacteria to create a healthy environment.
- Hydrator lining wicks away moisture and feels comfortable next to your skin.
- Breathable mesh upper allows air to circulate, keeping foot cool.
- Recommended for flat arches.
Other Important Information About Saucony Women’s ProGrid Stabil CS Running Shoes:
- Material Content: mesh upper and upper lining, Comfortride open-cell foam sockliner, open-cell polyurethane foam insole, dual-density SSL EVA midsole with Heel ProGrid, SRC forefoot cushioning and SRC Impact Zone (heel), thermoplastic polyurethane shank, XT-900 carbon rubber (heel) and blown rubber (forefoot) outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry only.