Overpronators, step up to Saucony Women’s ProGrid Stabil CS 2 Running Shoes for maximum cushioning and reinforced stability
If you tend to overpronate (foot rolls excessively inward) as you walk, make this breathable mesh shoe part of your active day. The Controlled Stability (CS) Zone in the midsole combines maximum stability and ultimate flexibility, while Heel ProGrid™ cushioning absorbs impact. The forefoot cushioning system provides a smooth toe-off. Carbon rubber in the heel and lightweight blown rubber in the forefoot of the outsole offer a smart combination of traction and durability. Orthotic-Friendly. For normal to flat arches.
Features & Benefits of Saucony Women’s ProGrid Stabil CS 2 Running Shoes:
- SRC forefoot cushioning absorbs shock and encourages a smooth toe-off.
- CS Zone helps stabilize the foot and prevent overpronation while maintaining a flexible feel.
- Heel ProGrid absorbs shock and sets the foot up for a smooth transition.
- Dual-density SSL EVA blended midsole maximizes rebound and durability while minimizing weight.
- Antimicrobial ComfortRide sockliner offers breathability and fights odor and bacteria to create a healthy environment.
Other Important Information About Saucony Women’s ProGrid Stabil CS 2 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: nylon mesh upper, fabric upper lining, ComfortRide sockliner, open-cell foam insole, dual-density compression-molded EVA midsole, thermoplastic polyurethane shank, XT-900 carbon rubber and blown rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.