Saucony Women’s ProGrid Omni 11 Running Shoes are designed to give overpronators the comfort and stability they need
The ultimate athletic shoe for runners or walkers who need moderate-to-high stability is now lighter than ever! Plus, ProGrid™ technology has been extended to the entire footbed, absorbing impact and dissipating shock from heel to toe. The Heel Support Frame improves support and stability in the heel, while the SRC Impact Zone at the heel adds extra support. The heel-to-toe drop has been adjusted from 12mm to 8mm to promote a more balanced, natural stride. Experience a smoother transition from heel strike to midfoot, thanks to the beveled heel edge on the outsole. Breathable nylon mesh upper. Removable insole. Orthotic-Friendly. Recommended for flat to normal arches.
Features & Benefits of Saucony Women’s ProGrid Omni 11 Running Shoes:
- Comfortride™ open-cell foam sockliner is antimicrobial and breathable for a dry, healthy foot environment.
- Heel Support Frame™ molded support holds the heel in place for a stable fit.
- SSL (Saucony Super Lite) EVA offers a blend that cushioning and durability while minimizing the weight of the shoe.
- ProGrid technology delivers advanced cushioning that’s 20% more responsive than EVA.
- IBR+ in outsole enhances cushioning and durability with a lightweight feel.
- Arch Lock incorporates lightweight stretch material in the arch area that adapts to your foot to provide extra support and a comfortable fit at the midfoot area.
- 8mm drop means the forefoot is rests 8mm lower than the heel, a position that promotes a more balanced, natural stride.
Other Important Information About Saucony Women’s ProGrid Omni 11 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: nylon mesh upper and upper lining, Comfortride sockliner, EVA / blown rubber insole, SSL EVA midsole, thermoplastic urethane shank, IBR+ blown rubber / XT-900™ carbon rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.