Saucony Women’s ProGrid Omni 10 Running Shoes deliver comfort and control for overpronators
This running shoe has just what you need to reduce overpronation (foot rolls inward). Shock-absorbing Heel ProGrid™ technology and SRC Impact Zone work together provide motion control for a smoother stride. The SSL EVA midsole helps keep the shoe light on your feet. Topped with a supportive, yet breathable mesh upper.
Features & Benefits of Saucony Women’s ProGrid Omni 10 Running Shoes:
- Heel ProGrid cushioning technology absorbs impact, dissipates shock and sets up the foot for a smooth transition.
- Dual-density SSL EVA maximizes rebound and durability while minimizing weight.
- SRC (Super Rebound Compound) Impact Zone absorbs shock and encourages a smooth transition.
- SRC Xtra in forefoot adds cushioning for a smooth toe-off.
- Supportive upper holds the foot in place.
- XT-900™ carbon rubber in the heel of the outsole offers exceptional traction without sacrificing durability.
- Blown rubber gives flexibility in the forefoot of the outsole.
- Hydrator collar lining maximizes moisture wicking and feels comfortable next to your skin.
- Exclusive Comfortride open-cell foam sockliner is antimicrobial and breathable for a dry, healthy foot environment.
- Mesh upper is lightweight and breathable to help keep your foot cool.
Other Important Information About Saucony Women’s ProGrid Omni 10 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: mesh upper, polyester mesh upper lining, Comfortride sockliner with antimicrobial treatment, open-cell polyurethane foam insole, dual-density SSL EVA midsole with Heel ProGrid, SRC Impact Zone (heel) and SRC Xtra (forefoot), thermoplastic polyurethane shank, blown rubber (forefoot) and XT-900 carbon rubber (heel) outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.