Walk or run with a more natural stride in soft, ultra lightweight Saucony Women’s ProGrid Kinvara 2 Running Shoes
If you want to try a minimalist, barefoot-inspired shoe yet don’t want to give up cushioning, look no further! This incredibly lightweight running shoe is designed with a 4mm drop (the heel is positioned 4mm higher than the toes) for a close-to-the-road feel, allowing your foot to move naturally without sacrificing comfort. Heel ProGrid Lite, the lightest version of ProGrid technology, and the EVA midsole work together to cushion your steps as you walk or run. The breathable nylon mesh upper offers a glove-like fit, enhanced with strategically placed memory foam at the heel. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Saucony Women’s ProGrid Kinvara 2 Running Shoes:
- Glove-like fit allows the foot to move naturally.
- Hydramax lining with Hydrator collar lining wicks away moisture and feels soft on your foot.
- Heel ProGrid Lite provides great cushioning with a lightweight feel.
- Extremely lightweight, high-abrasion EVA midsole adds extra cushioning and durability.
- Strategically placed memory foam at the heel offers a comfortable fit.
Other Important Information About Saucony Women’s ProGrid Kinvara 2 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: nylon mesh upper, Hydramax upper lining with Hydrator collar, EVA sockliner, insole and midsole, injected blown rubber / XT-900 carbon rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.