Saucony Women’s PowerGrid Hurricane 14 Running Shoes take stability and cushioning to another level with PowerGrid technology
Cushioned comfort goes lightweight in this advanced running shoe! Saucony PowerGrid™ combines soft PowerFoam™ and Grid technologies, providing incredible cushioning, while the IBR+ blown rubber outsole helps keep the shoe lightweight while enhancing cushioning. The breathable nylon mesh upper is made with the Sauc-Fit that helps hold your foot in place. Recommended for flat and normal arches. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Saucony Women’s PowerGrid Hurricane 14 Running Shoes:
- PowerGrid technology with PowerFoam provides superior cushioning for a more comfortable ride.
- Sauc-Fit helps “lock” the midfoot and heel in place, offering a great fit.
- Lightweight IBR+ blown rubber compound in the outsole enhances cushioning and durability.
- Antimicrobial, breathable Comfortride open-cell foam insole adds breathability and cushioning.
- Medial Post provides maximum stability and pronation control
- HydraMAX lining provides moisture-wicking properties as well as a soft, plush feel.
Other Important Information About Saucony Women’s PowerGrid Hurricane 14 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: nylon mesh upper, HydraMAX upper lining, EVA sockliner and insole, high-abrasion EVA midsole, IBR+ rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.