Saucony Women’s ProGrid Guide 5 Running Shoes — the most popular Saucony shoe just got lighter!
Weighing in a full ounce less than its predecessor, the Guide 5 makes for better feeling feet at the end of a walk or a day packed with activities. The antimicrobial Comfortride™ sockliner is not only breathable, it provides great cushioning, too! Plus, Hydramax lining wicks away moisture. Full-length ProGrid Lite foam (another Saucony great) provides lightweight cushioning and stability, yet is 20% more responsive than EVA. For normal and high arches.
Features & Benefits of Saucony Women’s ProGrid Guide 5 Running Shoes:
- Comfortride sockliner provides antimicrobial protection, breathability and superior cushioning.
- Moisture-wicking Hydramax lining feels soft against your feet and helps keep them dry.
- Full-length ProGrid Lite technology promotes a smoother stride, while cushioning your steps.
- HRC+ (High Rebound Compound) Strobel board construction adds an extra 1.5mm of EVA cushioning.
- XT-900 carbon rubber gives the outsole extra durability and traction.
Other Important Information About Saucony Women’s ProGrid Guide 5 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: mesh upper, Hydramax upper lining, Comfortride sockliner, open-cell foam insole, SSL EVA midsole, thermoplastic polyurethane shank, XT-900 / injected blown rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.