Walk or run with a lighter, softer, more cushioned ride in Saucony Women’s PowerGrid Triumph 9 Running Shoes
Acclaimed Saucony Grid technology gets an update in this running shoe with PowerGrid™ technology! PowerFoam™ cushioning feels ultra soft and light on your feet, helping reduce the impact of walking or running without weighing you down. The nylon mesh upper is made with Sauc-Fit™ proprietary fit technology, allowing the shoe to comfortably “hug” your foot throughout your stride. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Saucony Women’s PowerGrid Triumph 9 Running Shoes:
- Lightweight IBR+ blown rubber compound in the outsole enhances cushioning and durability.
- Hydramax lining with Hydrator collar lining wicks away moisture and feels soft against your foot.
- PowerGrid technology with PowerFoam provides superior cushioning for a more comfortable ride.
- Sauc-Fit helps “lock” the midfoot and heel in place, offering a great fit.
- SRC Impact Zone absorbs shock and promotes a smoother stride.
Other Important Information About Saucony Women’s PowerGrid Triumph 9 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: nylon mesh upper, Hydramax upper lining with Hydrator collar, EVA sockliner, insole and midsole, injected blown rubber / XT-900 carbon rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.