Saucony Women’s PowerGrid Hurricane 15 Running Shoes take stability and cushioning to another level with PowerGrid technology
Cushioned comfort goes lightweight in this advanced stability running shoe! Saucony PowerGrid™ combines soft PowerFoam™ and Grid technologies for support, cushioning and shock absorption, while IBR+™ blown rubber in the outsole helps keep the shoe lightweight while enhancing cushioning. The breathable nylon mesh upper is made with the Sauc-Fit™ design and molded Support Frame™ that help to hold your foot in place and stabilize your walking or running stride. Orthotic-Friendly. Recommended for flat to normal arches.
Features & Benefits of Saucony Women’s PowerGrid Hurricane 15 Running Shoes:
- Support Frame technology in the nylon mesh upper helps to hold the heel in place for better stability and fit.
- Sauc-Fit helps “lock” the midfoot and heel in place, offering a great fit.
- PowerGrid integrates PowerFoam cushioning with Grid technology that helps to center the foot, absorb shock and distribute pressure for a smooth, comfortable stride.
- HydraMAX™ collar lining provides moisture-wicking properties as well as a soft, plush feel.
- ComfortLite Sockliner™, made of molded EVA, is contoured to cradle the heel and arch, while helping reduce pressure at the forefoot.
- SRC™ (Super Rebound Compound) Impact Zone offers durable shock absorption in the heel and promotes a smooth transition to the midfoot.
- XT-900™ carbon rubber adds durable traction and long-wearing durability to the outsole.
- IBR+ blown rubber compound in the outsole is lighter and delivers more cushioning than standard blown rubber.
Other Important Information About Saucony Women’s PowerGrid Hurricane 15 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: nylon mesh upper nylon mesh / HydraMAX upper lining, ComfortLite EVA sockliner, foam insole, PowerGrid / SRC Impact Zone midsole, thermoplastic urethane shank, IBR+ blown rubber / XT-900 carbon rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.