Saucony Women’s PowerGrid Cortana Running Shoes — PowerGrid technology delivers superior cushioning for the everyday walker and runner
Step out with cushioning that’s great for walkers and runners alike. Designed with PowerGrid™ technology, this nylon mesh running shoe with PowerFoam™ offers superior cushioning and a touch of guidance, stabilizing your steps for a smooth walk or run. A 4mm drop (the heel is positioned 4mm higher than the toes) offers a more natural feeling without sacrificing comfort. Sauc-Fit™ proprietary fit technology allows the shoe to comfortably “hug” your foot throughout your stride. Awarded “Best Debut” in Runner’s World Magazine, September 2011 and “Best New Shoe” in Running Network 2011 Fall Shoe Review. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Saucony Women’s PowerGrid Cortana Running Shoes:
- Glove-like fit allows the foot to move naturally.
- Hydramax lining with Hydrator collar lining wicks away moisture and feels soft against your foot.
- PowerGrid technology with PowerFoam provides superior cushioning for a more comfortable ride.
- Sauc-Fit helps “lock” the midfoot and heel in place, offering a great fit.
- SRC Impact Zone absorbs shock and promotes a smoother stride.
Other Important Information About Saucony Women’s PowerGrid Cortana Running Shoes:
- Material Content: nylon mesh upper, Hydramax upper lining with Hydrator collar, EVA sockliner, insole and midsole, injected blown rubber / XT-900 carbon rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.