Walkers and runners alike will appreciate the cushioned comfort in Saucony Women’s PowerGrid Cortana 2 Running Shoes
This running shoe comes packed with cushioning, yet it feels exceptionally lightweight! PowerGrid™ technology with PowerFoam™ offers ample cushioning and a touch of guidance, stabilizing your steps for a smooth walk or run. A 4mm drop (the heel is positioned 4mm higher than the toes) offers a more natural feeling without sacrificing comfort. The nylon mesh upper is made with Sauc-Fit™ proprietary fit technology that allows the shoe to comfortably “hug” your foot throughout your stride. Orthotic-Friendly. Recommended for normal to high arches.
Features & Benefits of Saucony Women’s PowerGrid Cortana 2 Running Shoes:
- Minimal construction with a glove-like fit allows the foot to move naturally.
- HydraMAX™ lining wicks away moisture and feels soft against your foot.
- PowerGrid technology with PowerFoam offers plenty of cushioning, creating a comfortable ride for the everyday walker or runner.
- Sauc-Fit system in the upper that “locks” the midfoot and heel in place for a great fit.
- SRC™ (Super Rebound Compound) Impact Zone provides shock absorption and promotes a smoother stride.
- Antimicrobial, breathable Comfortride+™ open-cell foam sockliner helps keep feet dry and fresh while, adding extra cushioning.
Other Important Information About Saucony Women’s PowerGrid Cortana 2 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: nylon mesh upper, HydraMAX / Comfortride+ sockliner, EVA sockliner, insole and midsole, thermoplastic urethane shank, IBR+ injected blown rubber / XT-900 carbon rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.