Saucony Women’s Peregrine 4 Running Trail Shoes are ready for any terrain with advanced cushioning and sure-footed traction
Go from errands in town to hitting the trails in this versatile running shoe! The rubber outsole provides sure-footed traction to help keep you confident on your feet, while a lightweight, flexible plate in the forefoot offers protection from bumpy terrain. PowerGrid technology in the heel centers the foot, while cushioning and absorbing the shock as you walk or run. You’ll also appreciate the flexible feel of the seamless nylon mesh upper with FlexFilm™ technology. Orthotic-Friendly. Recommended for normal and high arch foot types.
Features & Benefits of Saucony Women’s Peregrine 4 Running Trail Shoes:
- PowerGrid integrates Powerfoam cushioning with Grid technology to center the foot, absorb impact and distribute pressure for a smoother stride.
- FlexFilm™, a lightweight yet strong material, gives the nylon mesh upper a seamless, flexible feel.
- Hydramax™ collar lining wicks away moisture to help keep feet dry.
- External Bedrock Outsole (EBO) is made with a protective plate that shields the forefoot from rocks and bumpy surfaces.
- Molded Comfortride sockliner is contoured to cradle the heel, support the arch and help reduce pressure in the forefoot.
Other Important Information About Saucony Women’s Peregrine 4 Running Trail Shoes:
- Material Content: nylon mesh upper, EVA sockliner, insole and midsole, thermoplastic polyurethane midsole, blown rubber / carbon rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
The Saucony motto is, “Find your strong.” Every pair of high-performance running shoes is tested for quality and durability for the optimal experience on the road, track or trail.