Saucony Women’s Omni 12 Running Shoes pack plenty of support and stability for overpronators
This athletic shoe is the ultimate choice for runners or walkers who need moderate-to-high stability. The nylon mesh upper features a Support Frame™ at the heel for improved rearfoot support and stability, helping reduce pronation (foot rolling inward). Plus, the stretch Arch Lock™ design “hugs” the midfoot for added support and a just-right fit. Cushioned comfort comes from shock-absorbing PowerGrid™ technology in the midsole and a removable EVA insole. Recommended for normal arch foot types. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Saucony Women’s Omni 12 Running Shoes:
- PowerFoam with PowerGrid technology centers the foot, absorbs impact and distributes pressure, resulting in a smooth, comfortable stride.
- Arch Lock, a lightweight stretch material in the arch area, adapts to your foot shape for a supportive fit.
- ComfortLite molded sockliner is contoured to cradle the heel, support the arch and reduce pressure in the forefoot.
- Support Frame on the upper helps hold the heel in place.
- Rubber outsole is made with carbon rubber and IBR+™, injection-blown rubber that’s lighter and more cushioned than standard blown rubber for added comfort.
Other Important Information About Saucony Women’s Omni 12 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: nylon mesh upper and upper lining, EVA sockliner, insole and midsole, thermoplastic polyurethane shank, blown rubber / carbon rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.