Lightweight stability has never been so comfortable in Saucony Women’s Mirage 4 Running Shoes
For a walk or run that’s natural yet responsive, this running and walking shoe is the solution. The PowerGrid™ technology with Powerfoam™ in the midsole helps to center your foot while absorbing shock so you’ll enjoy a smooth, responsive ride. The lightweight, FlexFilm™ technology in the nylon mesh upper allows for fewer layers for a seamless, flexible feel. Your foot is comforted by the removable, lightweight EVA+™ insole that cushions from heel to toe. The blown and carbon rubber outsole provides traction and long-wearing durability. Orthotic-Friendly. Recommended for normal arch foot types.
Features & Benefits of Saucony Women’s Mirage 4 Running Shoes:
- Removable EVA+ insole absorbs shock and cushions from heel to toe.
- Lightweight FlexFilm gives the upper a seamless, flexible feel.
- PowerGrid integrates PowerFoam cushioning with Grid technology that helps to center the foot, absorb shock and distribute pressure for a smooth, comfortable stride.
- HydraMAX™ collar lining provides moisture-wicking properties as well as a soft, plush feel.
- ComfortLite Sockliner™, made of molded EVA, is contoured to cradle the heel and arch, while helping reduce pressure at the forefoot.
- XT-900™ carbon rubber outsole provides traction and long-wearing durability.
- Lightweight, flexible blown rubber provides added cushioning.
Other Important Information About Saucony Women’s Mirage 4 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: nylon mesh upper and upper lining, EVA sockliner, insole and midsole, thermoplastic urethane shank, blown / carbon rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.