Saucony Women’s Kinvara 4 Running Shoes improve upon the lightweight favorite with PowerGrid technology for a smoother stride
If you want to try a minimalist, barefoot-inspired shoe yet don’t want to give up cushioning, look no further! This incredibly lightweight running shoe is designed with a 4mm heel-to-toe drop for a close-to-the-road feel, allowing your foot to move naturally without sacrificing comfort. Plus, now you get PowerGrid™ technology in the heel, which helps center the foot while absorbing shock and distributing pressure for a smoother, more comfortable stride. The seamless nylon mesh upper with FlexFilm™ feels lightweight, supportive and flexible. Removable EVA insole. Recommended for normal arch foot types. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Saucony Women’s Kinvara 4 Running Shoes:
- Powerfoam with PowerGrid technology centers the foot, absorbs impact and distributes pressure, resulting in a smooth, comfortable stride.
- Lightweight, yet strong FlexFilm is a thin film that’s welded onto the nylon mesh upper for a seamless, flexible feel.
- Hydramax™ collar lining combines moisture-wicking properties with a plush feel against the heel.
- EVA+™ midsole, made of high-abrasion EVA foam, keeps the shoe lightweight.
- Comfortlite molded sockliner is contoured to cradle the heel, support the arch and reduce pressure in the forefoot.
Other Important Information About Saucony Women’s Kinvara 4 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: nylon mesh upper and upper lining, EVA sockliner, insole and midsole, thermoplastic polyurethane shank, blown rubber / carbon rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.