Saucony Women's Integrity ST2 Walking Shoes — a proven comfort favorite, now with added stretch!
Walkers with bunions or swollen feet will appreciate this full-grain leather walking shoe with an improved stretch zone along the forefoot that “gives” as you walk to reduce pressure and irritation. The ProGrid™ heel absorbs shock, while a compression molded EVA midfoot support offers responsive cushioning that ensures a smooth walking transition. The rubber outsole, along with the patented Saucony Walk Trac™ design, promotes a smoother walk. Removable, antimicrobial EVA insole. Orthotic-Friendly. For normal and high arches.
Features & Benefits of Saucony Women's Integrity ST2 Walking Shoes:
- Stretch zone offers a comfortable fit at the forefoot.
- Heel ProGrid absorbs impact, dissipates shock and encourages an easier stride.
- HRC Stroebel Board adds extra cushioning underfoot.
- HRC Impact Zone, a responsive EVA / rubber compound, offers forefoot cushioning.
- Walk Trac outsole design guides your foot for a smooth walk.
Other Important Information About Saucony Women's Integrity ST2 Walking Shoes:
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, fabric upper lining, ComfortRide sockliner, open-cell foam insole, compression-molded EVA midsole, thermoplastic polyurethane shank, blown rubber and XT-900 carbon rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
The Saucony motto is, “Find your strong.” Every pair of high-performance running shoes is tested for quality and durability for the optimal experience on the road, track or trail.