Gain increased stability in Saucony Women’s Hurricane 16 Running Shoes with Sauc-Fit technology
Discover the best of both worlds in this running or walking shoe that combines the traditional stability shoe with the feel of a flexible, lightweight trainer. Saucony Support Frame™ and Sauc-Fit™ technologies actually hold the heel and midfoot in place for added stability and a great fit. Plus, the PowerGrid™ technology in the midsole helps to center your foot while absorbing shock, so you’ll enjoy a smooth, responsive walk or run. The breathable, nylon mesh upper and the moisture-wicking, HydraMax™ collar help provide a cool, dry foot environment. Orthotic-Friendly. Recommended for normal arch foot types.
Features & Benefits of Saucony Women’s Hurricane 16 Running Shoes:
- Support Frame technology in the nylon mesh upper helps to hold the heel in place for better stability and fit.
- Sauc-Fit helps “lock” the midfoot and heel in place, offering a great fit.
- PowerGrid integrates PowerFoam cushioning with Grid technology that helps to center the foot, absorb shock and distribute pressure for a smooth, comfortable stride.
- HydraMAX™ collar lining provides moisture-wicking properties as well as a soft, plush feel.
- ComfortLite Sockliner™, made of molded EVA, is contoured to cradle the heel and arch, while helping reduce pressure at the forefoot.
- XT-900™ carbon rubber outsole provides traction and long-wearing durability.
- IBR+ blown rubber compound in the outsole is lighter and delivers more cushioning than standard blown rubber.
- Reflective screen print in the heel area offers enhanced visibility in the dark.
Other Important Information About Saucony Women’s Hurricane 16 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: nylon mesh upper and upper lining, ComfortLite sockliner, EVA / blown rubber insole, PowerGrid midsole, IBR / XT-900 rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
The Saucony motto is, “Find your strong.” Every pair of high-performance running shoes is tested for quality and durability for the optimal experience on the road, track or trail.