Saucony Women’s ProGrid Guide 6 Running Shoes — the #1 running shoe from Saucony just got even better
Saucony updated this popular running shoe to deliver even more comfort, making this a shoe you’ll want to wear every day. The outsole is designed with triangular pads of IBR+™, a blown rubber compound that offers lightweight cushioning, as well as deeper flex grooves in the forefoot for increased flexibility. Plus, XT-900™ carbon rubber gives the outsole lasting durability and traction. The nylon mesh upper “hugs” the midfoot for a great fit, while HydraMAX™ collar lining wicks away moisture to help keep feet dry. Orthotic-Friendly. Recommended for normal arches.
Features & Benefits of Saucony Women’s ProGrid Guide 6 Running Shoes:
- Dual-density SSL™ (Saucony Super Lite) EVA blend in the midsole maximizes bounce-back cushioning and durability while minimizing weight.
- HydraMAX collar lining wicks away moisture and feels soft against your foot.
- Molded, premium EVA ComfortLite Sockliner™ is contoured to cradle the heel, support the arch and help reduce forefoot pressure.
- SRC™ (Super Rebound Compound) Impact Zone in the midsole absorbs shock and sets the foot up for a smooth transition.
- HRC+ Strobel board is covered with an extra 3mm of foam for added comfort.
- Full-length ProGrid™ technology delivers extra cushioning that’s light on your feet.
- XT-900 carbon rubber material in the outsole provides traction and durability.
- IBR+ blown rubber compound in the outsole is lighter than standard blown rubber, yet delivers more cushioning.
Other Important Information About Saucony Women’s ProGrid Guide 6 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: nylon mesh upper and upper lining, ComfortLite sockliner, SSL EVA midsole with ProGrid and SRC Impact Zone, thermoplastic urethane shank, IBR+ rubber / XT-900 carbon rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.