Walkers and runners alike will appreciate the light, cushioned comfort in Saucony Women’s Cortana 3 Running Shoes
This running shoe blends premium cushioning and support in a sleek, low-profile design. You can count on lightweight cushioning as you walk or run, thanks to the EVA+™ midsole. Plus, PowerGrid™ technology with PowerFoam™ absorbs the shock of each step you take. The Support Frame™ design helps stabilize the heel, working with the traction rubber outsole to help keep you confident on your feet. FlexFilm™ technology on the nylon mesh upper gives it flexibility and a smooth, seamless look and feel. Orthotic-Friendly. Recommended for normal and high arch foot types.
Features & Benefits of Saucony Women’s Cortana 3 Running Shoes:
- PowerGrid technology with PowerFoam helps center the foot, absorb impact and distribute pressure for a smooth, comfortable stride.
- Lightweight, yet strong FlexFilm is a thin film that’s welded onto the nylon mesh upper for a seamless, flexible feel.
- ComfortLite molded sockliner is contoured to cradle the heel, support the arch and help reduce pressure in the forefoot.
- EVA+ midsole, made of high-abrasion EVA foam, helps keep the shoe lightweight.
- Support Frame™, a molded support on the back of the heel, helps hold the heel in place for better stability.
Other Important Information About Saucony Women’s Cortana 3 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: nylon mesh upper and upper lining, ComfortLite EVA sockliner, insole and midsole, thermoplastic polyurethane shank, blown rubber / carbon rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.