Go the distance with lightweight cushioning and flexible comfort in Saucony Ride 7 Running Shoes
You’re in for a comfortable ride in this running shoe! The latest edition of the ever-popular Saucony Ride comes with PowerGrid® technology for lighter, more durable cushioning and shock absorption. Deep flex grooves in the forefoot allow the shoe to bend as you walk or run for a smoother, easier stride. FlexFilm™ technology helps make the nylon mesh upper light on your feet, while soft, moisture-wicking RunDry lining on the collar helps keep feet dry. Removable SSL (Saucony Super Lite) EVA insole. Recommended for normal and high arch foot types. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Saucony Ride 7 Running Shoes:
- PowerFoam with PowerGrid technology centers the foot, absorbs impact and distributes pressure, resulting in a smooth, comfortable stride.
- SRC Impact Zone™ provides long-lasting shock absorption in the heel, while allowing for a smooth transition to midfoot.
- RunDry collar lining wicks away moisture to help keep feet dry.
- IBR+™ (injection-blown rubber) in the outsole is lighter and more cushioned than standard blown rubber for added comfort.
- Molded EVA ComfortLite Sockliner™ is contoured to cradle the heel, support the arch and help reduce pressure in the forefoot area.
- Lightweight, yet strong FlexFilm is a thin film that’s welded onto the nylon mesh upper for a seamless, flexible feel.
Other Important Information About Saucony Ride 7 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: nylon mesh upper and upper lining, EVA sockliner, SSL EVA insole and midsole, thermoplastic polyurethane shank, IBR+ / XT-900 rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.