Saucony Omni 13 Running Shoes pack plenty of support and stability for overpronators
This shoe is the ultimate choice for runners or walkers who need moderate-to-high stability. The nylon mesh upper features a Support Frame™ at the heel for improved rearfoot support and stability, helping reduce pronation (foot rolling inward). Plus, the stretch Arch Lock™ design “hugs” the midfoot for added support and a just-right fit. Cushioned comfort comes from shock-absorbing PowerGrid™ technology in the midsole and a removable SSL (Saucony Super Lite) EVA insole. Recommended for normal arch foot types. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Saucony Omni 13 Running Shoes:
- Powerfoam with PowerGrid technology centers the foot, absorbs impact and distributes pressure, resulting in a smooth, comfortable stride.
- SRC Impact Zone™ provides long-lasting shock absorption in the heel, while allowing for a smooth transition to midfoot.
- RunDry collar lining wicks away moisture to help keep feet dry.
- Molded EVA ComfortLite Sockliner™ is contoured to cradle the heel, support the arch and help reduce pressure in the forefoot.
- IBR+™ (injection-blown rubber) in the outsole is lighter and more cushioned than standard blown rubber for added comfort.
- Support Frame technology on the back of the upper helps hold the heel in place.
- Arch Lock, a lightweight stretch material in the arch area, adapts to your foot shape for a supportive fit.
Other Important Information About Saucony Omni 13 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: nylon mesh upper and upper lining, EVA sockliner, SSL EVA insole and midsole, IBR+ / XT-900 rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.