Power through wet conditions comfortably in Saucony Men’s Xodus 4.0 GTX Trail Shoes with GORE-TEX protection
Be ready to run, walk or hike in this all-weather lace-up trail shoe. The nylon mesh upper with waterproof GORE-TEX® remains breathable, while helping keep feet dry in wet conditions. Take your steps in confidence with the Vibram® XS Trek rubber outsole that enhances traction, and it has an external protective plate to help shield the forefoot from rough terrain. PowerGrid™ technology with PowerFoam™ in the heel helps to center the foot, absorb impact and distribute pressure for a more comfortable stride. Feel even more comfort in every step on the removable, cushioned EVA insole with a ComfortLite™ sockliner that supports the heel and arch. Orthotic-Friendly. Recommended for normal arches.
Features & Benefits of Saucony Men’s Xodus 4.0 GTX Trail Shoes:
- PowerGrid technology with PowerFoam in the heel offers stability and shock absorption, while distributing pressure for a smooth, comfortable stride.
- ComfortLite molded sockliner is contoured to cradle the heel, support the arch and help reduce pressure in the forefoot.
- Vibram XS Trek rubber outsole delivers sure-footed traction.
- Nylon mesh upper with GORE-TEX lining provides breathable, waterproof protection.
- External protection plate on the outsole helps protect the forefoot from rocks and bumps.
Other Important Information About Saucony Men’s Xodus 4.0 GTX Trail Shoes:
- Material Content: nylon mesh upper, GORE-TEX upper lining, EVA sockliner, insole and midsole, thermoplastic urethane shank, Vibram rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.