Soften your walk or run with cushioned PowerGrid technology in Saucony Men’s Triumph 11 Running Shoes
Acclaimed Saucony Grid comfort gets an update in this running shoe with full-length PowerGrid™ technology! Ultra soft and light Powerfoam™ cushioning helps reduce the impact of walking or running without weighing you down, while the removable EVA / blown rubber insole adds an extra layer of comfort. The breathable nylon mesh upper is made with Sauc-Fit™ proprietary fit technology, allowing the shoe to comfortably “hug” your foot and help hold it in place. Deeper flex grooves in the durable rubber outsole mean increased flexibility for easier steps. Orthotic-Friendly. Recommended for normal and high arch foot types.
Features & Benefits of Saucony Men’s Triumph 11 Running Shoes:
- ProGrid integrates Powerfoam cushioning with Grid technology to center the foot, absorb impact and distribute pressure for a smoother stride.
- Sauc-Fit system helps hold the midfoot and heel in place.
- Deep flex grooves in the outsole allow it to bend with the motion of your foot.
- Reflective accent on the heel helps increase visibility.
- ComfortLite Sockliner™, made of premium, molded EVA, is contoured to cradle the heel, support the arch and reduce forefoot pressure in the forefoot.
Other Important Information About Saucony Men’s Triumph 11 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: nylon mesh upper and upper lining, ComfortLite (EVA) sockliner, EVA / blown rubber insole, PowerGrid / Powerfoam midsole, IBR+ / XT-900 rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.