Go the distance with lightweight cushioning and flexible comfort in Saucony Men’s Ride 6 Running Shoes
You’re in for a comfortable ride in this running shoe! The latest edition of the ever-popular Saucony Ride comes with PowerGrid® technology for lighter, more durable cushioning and shock absorption. Deep flex grooves in the forefoot allow the shoe to bend as you walk or run for a smoother, easier stride. FlexFilm™ technology helps make the nylon mesh upper light on your feet, while memory foam heel pods softly “hug” your foot. Removable EVA insole. Recommended for normal and high arch foot types. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Saucony Men’s Ride 6 Running Shoes:
- PowerFoam with PowerGrid technology centers the foot, absorbs impact and distributes pressure, resulting in a smooth, comfortable stride.
- Lightweight, yet strong FlexFilm is a thin film that’s welded onto the nylon mesh upper for a seamless, flexible feel.
- Molded ComfortLite SocklinerTM is contoured to cradle the heel, support the arch and help reduce pressure in the forefoot.
- EVA+™ midsole, made of high-abrasion EVA foam, keeps the shoe lightweight.
- IBR+™, injection-blown rubber in the outsole is lighter and more cushioned than standard blown rubber for added comfort.
Other Important Information About Saucony Men’s Ride 6 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: nylon mesh upper and upper lining, EVA sockliner, insole and midsole, thermoplastic polyurethane shank, blown rubber / carbon rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.