Saucony Men’s ProGrid Stabil CS 2 Running Shoes — serious stability and cushioning for severe overpronation
This running shoe maximizes stability for overpronation (foot rolling excessively inward), while maintaining optimal flexibility. Heel ProGrid™ cushioning technology absorbs impact and dissipates shock, setting the foot up for a smooth transition from heel to toe. SRC Impact zone gives extra forefoot cushioning and encourages an easier toe-off. Durable carbon rubber in the heel combines with lightweight blown rubber in the forefoot of the outsole to offer a smart combination of traction, durability and flexibility. The breathable mesh upper circulates air through the shoe, so your foot stays cool. Recommended for flat arches.
Features & Benefits of Saucony Men’s ProGrid Stabil CS 2 Running Shoes:
- Dual-density SSL EVA blended midsole maximizes rebound and durability while minimizing weight.
- Midfoot Arch Lock® provides a snug fit around the midfoot.
- XT-900™ carbon rubber in the heel of the outsole provides exceptional traction without sacrificing durability.
- Lightweight blown rubber in the forefoot of the outsole flexes with your step, helping relieve foot fatigue.
- Antimicrobial ComfortRide sockliner offers breathability and fights odor and bacteria to create a healthy environment.
- Hydrator lining wicks away moisture and feels comfortable next to your skin.
- Breathable mesh upper allows air to circulate, keeping foot cool.
Other Important Information About Saucony Men’s ProGrid Stabil CS 2 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: mesh upper and upper lining, ComfortRide open-cell foam sockliner, open-cell polyurethane foam insole, dual-density SSL EVA midsole with Heel ProGrid, SRC forefoot cushioning and SRC Impact Zone (heel), thermoplastic polyurethane shank, XT-900 carbon rubber (heel) and blown rubber (forefoot) outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry only.