Saucony Men’s ProGrid Ride 5 Running Shoes deliver even more cushioning and flexibility with a lighter feel
Saucony improves upon their popular neutral cushioned running shoe with this update that’s even more lightweight than the previous version. Now you get full-length ProGrid™ technology that absorbs impact and dissipates shock from heel to toe. The outsole is made with a combination of IBR+ blown rubber and XT-900™ carbon rubber for enhanced cushioning, durability and traction. The beveled heel edge promotes a smoother transition from heel strike to midfoot, and more flex grooves have been added to the forefoot for better flexibility. The heel-to-toe drop has been adjusted from 12mm to 8mm, encouraging a more balanced, efficient stride as you walk or run. Breathable nylon mesh upper. Removable insole. Orthotic-Friendly. Recommended for normal to high arches.
Features & Benefits of Saucony Men’s ProGrid Ride 5 Running Shoes:
- Comfortride™ open-cell foam sockliner is antimicrobial and breathable for a dry, healthy foot environment.
- SSL (Saucony Super Lite) EVA offers a blend of cushioning and durability while minimizing the weight of the shoe.
- ProGrid technology delivers advanced cushioning that’s 20% more responsive than EVA.
- HydraMAX collar lining wicks away moisture to help keep feet dry.
- IBR+ in outsole enhances cushioning and durability with a lightweight feel.
- XT-900 carbon rubber provides increased traction without sacrificing durability.
- SRC (Super Rebound Compound) Impact Zone at the heel absorbs shock and sets up the foot for a smooth heel-to-toe transition.
Other Important Information About Saucony Men’s ProGrid Ride 5 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: nylon mesh upper and upper lining, Comfortride sockliner, EVA / blown rubber insole, SSL EVA midsole, thermoplastic urethane shank, IBR+ blown rubber / XT-900 carbon rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.