Experience a flexible, cushioned ride from heel to toe in Saucony Men’s ProGrid Ride 4 Running Shoes
Find out for yourself why this neutral trainer is one of the best-selling shoes from Saucony! It’s packed with features from the breathable mesh upper to the shock-absorbing Heel ProGrid™ and cushiony, durable Impulse EVA midsole. Plus, the removable insole makes the shoe orthotic-friendly.
Features & Benefits of Saucony Men’s ProGrid Ride 4 Running Shoes:
- Heel ProGrid cushioning technology absorbs impact, dissipates shock and sets up the foot for a smooth transition.
- Impulse EVA is a blend of EVA that offers greater durability and responsiveness than standard EVA.
- SRC (Super Rebound Compound) Impact Zone absorbs shock and encourages a smooth transition.
- SRC Xtra in forefoot adds cushioning for a smooth toe-off.
- Hydrator collar lining maximizes moisture wicking and feels comfortable next to your skin.
- Exclusive Comfortride open-cell foam sockliner is antimicrobial and breathable for a dry, healthy foot environment.
- Mesh upper is lightweight and breathable to help keep your foot cool.
Other Important Information About Saucony Men’s ProGrid Ride 4 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: mesh upper, polyester mesh upper lining, Comfortride sockliner with antimicrobial treatment, open-cell polyurethane foam insole, Impulse EVA midsole with Heel ProGrid and SRC Xtra forefoot, thermoplastic polyurethane shank, blown rubber (forefoot) and XT-900™ carbon rubber (heel) outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.