Saucony Men’s ProGrid Mirage 2 Running Shoes offer just enough support to guide your stride while staying light on your feet
This lightweight running shoe offers a touch of guidance that’s ideal for neutral runners to mild overpronators. The EVA+ midsole combines cushioning, durability and a lightweight feel, and it’s designed with a 4mm heel-to-toe offset, allowing the foot to rest in a more natural position. You also get rearfoot shock absorption with Heel ProGrid™ Lite, while thermoplastic urethane shank adds just the amount of support you need. Feet stay cool and dry in a nylon mesh upper with HydraMAX collar lining. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Saucony Men’s ProGrid Mirage 2 Running Shoes:
- EVA+ midsole provides extremely lightweight cushioning and durability.
- XT-900™ carbon rubber outsole offers sure-footed traction without sacrificing durability.
- Heel ProGrid Lite absorbs shock while staying light on your feet.
- HRC Strobel Board adds an extra 1.5mm of EVA for cushioned comfort.
- HydraMAX collar lining wicks away moisture and feels soft on the foot.
Other Important Information About Saucony Men’s ProGrid Mirage 2 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: nylon mesh upper and upper lining, Comfortride sockliner, EVA insole and midsole, thermoplastic urethane shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.