Saucony Men’s ProGrid Kinvara TR Trail Running Shoes — the favorite lightweight Kinvara now comes in a trail-ready version!
The Kinvara is known for its barefoot-inspired, cushioned design… now you can get that comfort in a trail shoe! A 4mm heel-to-toe drop offers a close-to-the-road feel, allowing your foot to move naturally without sacrificing comfort. Heel ProGrid™ technology, and the EVA midsole work together to cushion your steps as you walk or run. The nylon mesh upper is made with FlexFilm™ to make it lighter, as well as more supportive and flexible. The External Bedrock outsole helps protect your foot from rough trails to city streets. Recommended for normal arches.
Features & Benefits of Saucony Men’s ProGrid Kinvara TR Trail Running Shoes:
- FlexFilm technology in the upper helps hold the foot in place throughout the walking or running gait cycle.
- Soft HydraMAX collar lining wicks away moisture, helping keep feet dry.
- Heel ProGrid cushions and absorbs shock, helping reduce impact on the heel.
- External Bedrock rubber outsole protects the foot from rocks and other outdoor elements, while providing traction for a confident stride.
Other Important Information About Saucony Men’s ProGrid Kinvara TR Trail Running Shoes:
- Material Content: nylon mesh upper and upper lining, EVA sockliner, insole and midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.