Walk or run with a more natural stride in ultra lightweight Saucony Men’s ProGrid Kinvara 3 Running Shoes
If you want to try a minimalist, barefoot-inspired shoe yet don’t want to give up cushioning, look no further! This incredibly lightweight running shoe is designed with a 4mm heel-to-toe drop for a close-to-the-road feel, allowing your foot to move naturally without sacrificing comfort. Heel ProGrid™ Lite, the lightest version of ProGrid technology, and the EVA+ midsole work together to cushion your steps as you walk or run. The nylon mesh upper gets an update with FlexFilm™ to make it lighter, as well as more supportive and flexible. XT-900™ carbon rubber on the outsole offers added durability. Orthotic-Friendly. Recommended for normal and high arches.
Features & Benefits of Saucony Men’s ProGrid Kinvara 3 Running Shoes:
- FlexFilm is a thin, flexible film that’s welded onto the nylon mesh upper for lightweight support.
- Comfortride™ open-cell foam sockliner provides antimicrobial and breathable properties to help keep feet fresh while providing cushioning.
- Heel ProGrid Lite absorbs shock while staying light on your feet.
- EVA+ midsole provides extremely lightweight cushioning and durability.
- Memory foam heel pods are strategically placed in the heel for a comfortable fit.
Other Important Information About Saucony Men’s ProGrid Kinvara 3 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: nylon mesh upper and upper lining, Comfortride sockliner, EVA / blown rubber insole, EVA midsole, thermoplastic urethane shank, blown rubber / XT-900 carbon rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.