Saucony Men's ProGrid Guide 3 Running Shoes gives you pronation control for a smooth transition from heel to toe
This lightweight stability shoe provides superb cushioning and flexibility, while helping control mild overpronation (foot rolling inward). The combination of patented ProGrid™ and Respon-Tek™ technology offers cushioning and support, while absorbing impact, dissipating shock and setting up for a smooth transition. The lightweight, breathable mesh upper keeps your foot cool, as air circulates throughout the shoe. Recommended for normal arches.
Features and Benefits of Saucony Men's ProGrid Guide 3 Running Shoes:
- SRC Xtra Forefoot cushioning protects your forefoot through the stages of walking.
- Blended Impulse EVA midsole offers great durability and cushioning.
- XT-900™ carbon rubber in the heel of the outsole provides exceptional traction without sacrificing durability.
- SRC Impact Zone (Super Rebound Compound) in the heel absorbs shock.
- Antimicrobial Comfortride™ sockliner offers breathability and fights odor and bacteria to create a healthy foot environment.
- Hydrator lining is a performance apparel fabric that provides next-to-skin comfort and wicks away moisture.
- Breathable mesh upper allows air to circulate, keeping your foot cool.
Other Important Information About Saucony Men's ProGrid Guide 3 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: air mesh upper, Hydrator collar lining and mesh forefoot upper lining, Comfortride open-cell foam sockliner, open-cell polyurethane foam insole, EVA (full length), Heel ProGrid (heel), SRC Impact Zone (heel) and SRC XTRA (forefoot) midsole, thermoplastic urethane shank, XT-900 carbon rubber (heel) and blown rubber (forefoot) outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.
The Saucony motto is, “Find your strong.” Every pair of high-performance running shoes is tested for quality and durability for the optimal experience on the road, track or trail.