Saucony Men's ProGrid Echelon LE Walking Shoes lead the way with enhanced cushioning and control
Walk smarter with greater cushioned comfort! Whether your feet roll inward (overpronation) or outward (underpronation), this full-grain leather walker gets you where you’re going with extra cushioning in the forefoot for an easier toe-off. Stroebel board construction increases comfort, while Heel ProGrid™ cushioning absorbs impact for a smoother walking gait. The advanced EVA blend midsole offers durability and a lightweight feel, while the breathable ComfortRide foam sockliner fights odor and bacteria. Orthotic-Friendly. For high or flat arches.
Features & Benefits of Saucony Men's ProGrid Echelon LE Walking Shoes:
- HRC Impact Zone, a responsive EVA / rubber compound, offers forefoot cushioning.
- HRC Stroebel Board adds extra softness underfoot.
- Heel ProGrid absorbs impact, dissipates shock and encourages an easier stride.
- SSL EVA is an advanced EVA blend that maximizes rebound and durability while providing lightweight comfort.
- ComfortRide open-cell foam sockliner provides breathability, antimicrobial protection and superior cushioning.
Other Important Information About Saucony Men's ProGrid Echelon LE Walking Shoes:
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, fabric upper lining, ComfortRide sockliner, open-cell foam insole, compression-molded EVA midsole, thermoplastic polyurethane shank, blown rubber and XT-900 carbon rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.