Walk or run with increased stability that’s light on your feet in Saucony Men’s ProGrid Echelon 3 Running Shoes
For the neutral runner or walker who wants added protection from impact with greater stability, Saucony designed this lightweight running shoe. Full-length ProGrid™ cushions from heel to toe and helps reduce the shock of each step without weighing you down. A wider base helps stabilize your steps, while arch-lock stretch fabric in the breathable mesh upper adds arch support and a great fit. Orthotic-Friendly. Recommended for normal arches.
Features & Benefits of Saucony Men’s ProGrid Echelon 3 Running Shoes:
- Arch-lock design features lightweight stretch material in the arch area that adapts to your foot for a supportive midfoot fit.
- Full-length ProGrid is 20% more responsive than EVA, providing incredible cushioning in a lightweight package.
- SSL (Saucony Super Lite) EVA midsole maximizes rebound and durability while minimizing weight.
- SRC (Super Rebound Compound) Impact Zone offers durable shock absorption in the heel and promotes a smooth transition into the midfoot phase.
- Soft HydraMAX collar lining wicks away moisture, helping keep feet dry.
- IBR+ (injection blown rubber) gives the outsole lightweight cushioning and durability, while XT-900™ carbon rubber adds traction and extra durability.
Other Important Information About Saucony Men’s ProGrid Echelon 3 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: nylon mesh upper and upper lining, Comfortride™ sockliner, SSL EVA midsole with ProGrid and SRC Impact Zone, thermoplastic urethane shank, IBR+ / XT-800™ rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
The Saucony motto is, “Find your strong.” Every pair of high-performance running shoes is tested for quality and durability for the optimal experience on the road, track or trail.