Customize your stability and comfort with orthotic-ready Saucony Men's ProGrid Echelon 2 Running Shoes
This street-smart, breathable mesh athletic shoe is ideal whether you overpronate (feet roll inward) or supinate (feet roll outward). Designed without posting on both sides so it accommodates your own customized, motion-control orthotics. The super light EVA full-length midsole maximizes rebound, while Heel ProGrid™ cushioning absorbs impact, setting the foot up for a smooth heel-to-toe transition. Extra forefoot cushioning. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Saucony Men’s ProGrid Echelon 2 Running Shoes:
- Full-length SSL (Saucony Super Lite) EVA midsole offers maximum rebound and durability while minimizing weight.
- Heel ProGrid with ResponTek™ cushioning technology absorbs and dissipates shock and encourages a smoother stride.
- SRC (Super Rebound Compound) Impact Zone sets the foot up for a smooth transition from heel to toe.
- HRC (High Rebound Compound) Forefoot Cushioning, a responsive EVA / rubber compound, cushions in the later stages of the gait cycle.
- Neutral Arch-Lock® is designed for a great fit at the midfoot.
- XT-900 carbon rubber in the heel of the outsole offers exceptional traction without sacrificing durability.
- Blown rubber provides superior flexibility in the forefoot of the outsole.
- Antimicrobial, breathable Comfortride open-cell foam insole adds superior cushioning.
- Lightweight mesh upper is breathable, helping keep feet cool.
Other Important Information About Saucony Men’s ProGrid Echelon 2 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: synthetic leather / mesh upper, polyester mesh upper lining, brushed polyester sockliner, Comfortride insole, SSL EVA (full-length) midsole with Heel ProGrid, SRC Impact Zone (heel) and HRC Forefoot Cushioning, XT-900 carbon rubber (heel) and blown rubber (forefoot) outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.