Walk or run with a softer, smoother, more cushioned ride in Saucony Men’s PowerGrid Triumph 10 Running Shoes
Acclaimed Saucony Grid technology gets an update in this running shoe with PowerGrid™ technology! Ultra soft and light PowerFoam™ cushioning helps reduce the impact of walking or running without weighing you down, while the SRC™ Impact Zone adds shock absorption and promotes a smoother stride. The breathable nylon mesh upper is made with Sauc-Fit™ proprietary fit technology, allowing the shoe to comfortably “hug” your foot and help hold it in place. Orthotic-Friendly. Recommended for high arches. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Saucony Men’s PowerGrid Triumph 10 Running Shoes:
- Sauc-Fit helps “lock” the midfoot and heel in place, offering a great fit.
- HydraMAX™ collar lining wicks away moisture and feels soft against your foot.
- PowerGrid technology with PowerFoam centers the foot, absorbs impact and distributes pressure, resulting in a smooth and responsive ride.
- XT-900™ carbon rubber material in the outsole provides traction and durability.
- IBR+™ blown rubber compound in the outsole is lighter than standard blown rubber, yet delivers more cushioning.
- Molded, premium EVA ComfortLite Sockliner™ is contoured to cradle the heel, support the arch and help reduce forefoot pressure.
- SRC (Super Rebound Compound) Impact Zone in the midsole absorbs shock and sets the foot up for a smooth transition.
Other Important Information About Saucony Men’s PowerGrid Triumph 10 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: nylon mesh upper and upper lining, ComfortLite sockliner, PowerGrid / SRC Impact Zone midsole, thermoplastic urethane shank, IBR+ rubber / XT-900 carbon rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.