Saucony Men’s Kinvara 4 GTX Running Shoes effortlessly combine innovative comfort technologies and waterproof GORE-TEX protection
If you take comfort seriously when walking or running, then this lace-up running shoe is the one you want. The nylon mesh upper with waterproof GORE-TEX® remains breathable, while helping keep feet dry in wet conditions. Plus, the thin FlexFilm in the upper reduces layers to keep the shoe lightweight and flexible. PowerGrid™ technology with PowerFoam™ in the heel helps to center the foot, absorb impact and distribute pressure for a more comfortable stride. Feel even more comfort in every step on the removable, cushioned EVA+™ insole with a ComfortLite™ sockliner that supports the heel and arch. Orthotic-Friendly. Recommended for normal arches.
Features & Benefits of Saucony Men’s Kinvara 4 GTX Running Shoes:
- Nylon and mesh upper with GORE-TEX lining provides breathable, waterproof protection.
- PowerGrid technology with PowerFoam in the heel offers stability and shock absorption, while distributing pressure for a smooth, comfortable stride.
- ComfortLite molded sockliner is contoured to cradle the heel, support the arch and help reduce pressure in the forefoot.
- Removable EVA+ insole absorbs shock and cushions from heel to toe.
- Lightweight FlexFilm gives the upper a seamless, flexible feel.
Other Important Information About Saucony Men’s Kinvara 4 GTX Running Shoes:
- Material Content: nylon mesh upper, GORE-TEX upper lining, EVA+ sockliner, insole and midsole, thermoplastic urethane shank, blown rubber / carbon rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.