Saucony Men’s Echelon LE2 Walking Shoes pack premium comfort with PowerGrid cushioning and support
Power up your walk with this walking shoe. It’s topped with a supple, full-grain leather upper that laces up for a comfortable fit. Underfoot, you get PowerGrid™ technology in the heel, a premium cushioning system that also supports your foot for a smoother, more comfortable stride. The 8mm heel-to-toe offset creates a stable, balanced platform for your foot. Removable EVA insole. Recommended for flat and high arch foot types. Orthotic and Diabetic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Saucony Men’s Echelon LE2 Walking Shoes:
- Powerfoam with PowerGrid technology centers the foot, absorbs impact and distributes pressure, resulting in a smooth, comfortable stride.
- Comfortlite molded sockliner is contoured to cradle the heel, support the arch and reduce pressure in the forefoot.
- SSL EVA™ (Saucony Super Lite EVA blend) maximizes cushioning and durability, while keeping the shoe lightweight.
- Rubber outsole is made with IBR+™, injection-blown rubber that’s lighter and more cushioned than standard blown rubber for added comfort.
Other Important Information About Saucony Men’s Echelon LE2 Walking Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, nylon mesh upper lining, EVA sockliner, insole and midsole, thermoplastic urethane shank, blown rubber / carbon rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.