Saucony Kinvara 5 Running Shoes improve upon the lightweight favorite with PowerGrid technology for a smoother stride
If you want to try a minimalist, barefoot-inspired shoe yet don’t want to give up cushioning, look no further! This incredibly lightweight running shoe is designed with a 4mm heel-to-toe drop for a close-to-the-road feel, allowing your foot to move naturally without sacrificing comfort. Plus, now you get PowerGrid™ technology in the heel, which helps center the foot while absorbing shock and distributing pressure for a smoother, more comfortable walk or run. The seamless nylon mesh upper with FlexFilm™ feels lightweight, supportive and flexible, while soft, moisture-wicking RunDry lining on the collar helps keep feet dry. Removable SSL (Saucony Super Lite) EVA insole. Recommended for normal arch foot types. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Saucony Kinvara 5 Running Shoes:
- Powerfoam with PowerGrid technology centers the foot, absorbs impact and distributes pressure, resulting in a smooth, comfortable stride.
- SRC Impact Zone™ provides long-lasting shock absorption in the heel, while allowing for a smooth transition to midfoot.
- RunDry collar lining wicks away moisture to help keep feet dry.
- Molded EVA ComfortLite Sockliner™ is contoured to cradle the heel, support the arch and help reduce pressure in the forefoot.
- IBR+™ (injection-blown rubber) in the outsole is lighter and more cushioned than standard blown rubber for added comfort.
- Lightweight, yet strong FlexFilm is a thin film that’s welded onto the nylon mesh upper for a seamless, flexible feel.
Other Important Information About Saucony Kinvara 5 Running Shoes:
- Material Content: nylon mesh upper and upper lining, EVA sockliner, SSL EVA insole and midsole, thermoplastic polyurethane shank, IBR+ / XT-900 rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.