Salomon Women’s XR Mission Trail Shoes take you wherever you want to go with lightweight cushioning and sure-footed traction
Make it your mission to walk or run with comfort that won’t weigh you down! This versatile trail shoe packs plenty of lightweight cushioning, thanks to the removable EVA insole and molded EVA midsole. Plus, the Contagrip® rubber outsole adds extra cushioning in the heel, as well as great traction to help keep you confident on your feet from the roads the trails. You’ll love the easy adjustability, thanks to the breathable mesh upper with the one-pull QUICKLACE™ system. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Salomon Women’s XR Mission Trail Shoes:
- QUICKLACE lacing system quickly adjusts with one pull for an easy, customized fit.
- Lace pocket on the tongue holds excess lacing, helping keep it out of the way.
- Sensiflex™, soft, stretchy fabric at the forefoot, helps reduce pressure and enhance the fit.
- Breathable mesh upper with Sensifit™ technology “hugs” the top of the foot and helps keep it from moving inside the shoe.
- Contagrip rubber outsole provides sure-footed traction and extra cushioning in the heel.
- Removable EVA insole and midsole EVA midsole cushion your steps, while staying light on your feet.
Other Important Information About Salomon Women’s XR Mission Trail Shoes:
- Material Content: mesh upper, EVA insole and midsole, Contragrip rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
Salomon was founded in the French Alps in 1947. A passion for sports, product development and craftsmanship drives Salomon to create shoes that support the freedom to explore.