Salomon Women’s XA PRO 3D Ultra 2 Trail Shoes take you from smooth roads to mountain trails with sure-footed traction
Tough enough for backcountry trails yet light and breathable enough for everyday walking, this mesh trail shoe is one you’ll want to wear everywhere! The removable EVA insole and molded EVA midsole help keep the shoe lightweight, while providing plenty of cushioning. Count on arch support and stability with 3D Advanced Chassis™ technology between the midsole and outsole. Plus, the Contagrip® rubber outsole adds extra cushioning in the heel, as well as great traction to help keep you confident on your feet wherever you go. Orthotic-Friendly. Recommended for normal arch foot types.
Features & Benefits of Salomon Women’s XA PRO 3D Ultra 2 Trail Shoes:
- QUICKLACE™ lacing system quickly adjusts with one pull for an easy, customized fit.
- Lace pocket on the tongue holds excess lacing, helping keep it out of the way.
- Rubber toe cap adds the extra protection you need on rough terrain.
- Breathable mesh upper with Sensifit™ technology “hugs” the top of the foot and helps keep it from moving inside the shoe.
- Contagrip non-marking rubber outsole provides sure-footed traction and extra cushioning in the heel.
- 3D Advanced Chassis technology delivers stability and arch support to help prevent overpronation (foot rolling inward too much).
Other Important Information About Salomon Women’s XA PRO 3D Ultra 2 Trail Shoes:
- Material Content: mesh upper, EVA insole and midsole, Contragrip rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.